Ashwagandha is an Herbal Tonic Supplement for Men and Women.
Ashwagandha 500 mg (100 Capsules)
POSTAGE WILL BE CALCULATED FOR DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL
Price: $ 9.50
Ashwagandha has a lot of Therapeutic uses
1. Ashwagandha is an Herbal Tonic.
2. Ashwagandha is may used as an “adaptogen” to help the body cope with daily stress, and as a general nutritional tonic supplement.
3. Some people may use ashwagandha for improving memory enhance.
4. It is may used for problems in men and women and also to increase sexual desire.
5. Aswagandha is an adaptogen because it may is a nature’s miracle, anti-stress and fatigue fighters.
6. Ashwagandha an adaptogen herb that practitioners of herbal medicine claim decrease cellular sensitivity to stress.
The adaptogen concept does not accommodate easily into the modern medicine. It is part of alternative medicine
7. Aswagandha an adaptogen,a herbal supplement for strength, stamina,and stress relief.
8. Ashwagandha an adaptogenic substance is one that demonstrates a nonspecific enhancement of the body's abili
ty to resist a stressor.
9. Aswagandha an adaptogen is a botanical that may improves your body's ability to adapt to stress, whether it's a hectic schedule, heat or cold, noise, high altitudes.
10. Aswagandha a tonic remedy to restore balance and health in
a person is an ancient idea. An adaptogen is a type of remedy.
The name Ashwagandha is from the Sanskrit word and is a combination of the word ashva,
meaning horse, and gandha, means smell. The root has a strong aromatic smell.Aashwagandha is described as “Indian ginseng.”
Ashwagandha is also used in traditional African medicine for a variety of ailments.
Ashwagandha contains nutrient that might help as immune modulator.
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) is the one of the most familiar Ayurvedic medicinal herb in use in USA and Europe. Ashwagandha has been used by Ayurveda for 10 thousands of years as a rejuvenative tonic and an adaptogenic medicinal plant, meaning that it is used to help the body resist physiological and mental stress.
Aswagandha a popular Ayurvedic herb, ashwagandha is often used in formulations prescribed for stress, strain, fatigue, pain, skin diseases and blood sugar.